Rules & Regulation:
1. School students are required to attend the school assembly and observe order and decorum befitting the occasion.
2. The Principal will be available to visitors during the school hours on working days. It is advised that the visitors may kindly take prior appointment for any discussion with the Principal.
3. Repeated absence without valid reason shall make lead to disciplinary action.
4. Observance of rules of discipline and good behaviour is a condition essential for school students indulging in activities such as stealing and indiscipline shall be discharged from the school.
5. Student who is late will not be allowed to enter the class without permission of the Principal.
6. Student who do not observe/comply with school regulations/rules will be strictly dealt with.
7. No child will be permitted to leave the school during school hours.
8. The school is not responsible for the loss of goods. Students are advised not to bring valuable or cash to the school and in case of loss, school shall not be responsible for the same.
9. The school wiil observe gazetted holidays as declared by Govt. of India and the restricted holidays by the discretion of the Principal / Management.
10. Note down all instructions regarding home work and class work in the diary.
11. Never leave the school or class without prior permission of school authorities.
12. Always get the parent's/guardian's signature whenever required or else a student may not be allowed to sit in the class.