Welcome To Clubs
Holy Family School has always laid emphasis on the overall development of students to be its scholastic co-scholastic development.To encourage and motivate students to develop their hobbies and interests the school has instituted different clubs.They are Literary club,cultural club,sports club,social service club,Eco club,maths club,science club,health & Wellness club,Media & IT club.
1) Literary Club:To enhance reading ,writing and speaking skills of the students and to give a platform to exhibit and verbalize their imagination, originality and talents in the art of communicating one's ideas to others Holy Family Sr.Sec.School inaugurated literary club on 9th July 2014 by Rev.Fr.Thomas Attummel secretary to M.P Catholic schools association (AMPICS) the Chief Guest of the day.He explained the purpose of the literary club that is to foster love and taste to literary activities like reading writing and speaking.
2) Cultural Club:Cultural club ensures participation in all kinds of intra and inter school drama, songs,dances and other cultural activities.It aims at healthy diversion and goes a long way in recognizing and nurturing extra curricular talents and personality development. It provide a forum for the young singers dancers and musicians of our campus to showcase their talents. It also provide teaching lesson for those who interested in learning the drama and dance to play the instrument or singing.
3) Sports Club:Increase the physical fitness and help problem like weakness illness etc. Physical fitness helps improve health and wellness.A healthy and fit society can 'live most and serve best'.Keeping all this things the school provides the facility sports activities so that they should learn not only game but develop leadership qualities ,co-operation and sportsmanship.Sports club was inaugurated on 2nd Aug 2014 by Mr.Jaiveer Singh senior boxing coach as the Chief Guest of the occasion and Mrs.Varsha Tripathi men and women Boxing coach as the guest of honour.
4) Social Service Club:The great inauguration of social service club of academic year 2014-2015 was held on 3rd June 2014 and to make this event more precious school invited Rev.Fr.Anil CMI.The purpose of this club is to serve the society and to promote in the young hearts to help needy people and to participate actively in social welfare movement.Its purpose to develop a deep and break the shell of selfishness and then to get in touch with the realities of the brother or sister who lives next door seeking our help in different ways
5) Eco Club:Eco Club plays an important role in creating environmental awareness amongst the future generation.It motivate the students to keep their surroundings green and clean by undertaking plantation of trees.It helps the students to imbibe habits and life style for minimum waste generation,source seperation of waste and disposing the waste to the nearest storage point.
6) Maths Club:The Purpose of Maths Club is to develop students’ level of Math skills and knowledge.This will be accomplished by using games, activities, and mock competitions. Students will cooperatively work to complete Logic and Math Puzzles. Math Club willsupport classroom learning,enrich their skills with higher order thinking, and prepare students for future Math Competitions.
7) Science Club:The aim of science club is to help students acquire basic knowledge of science.It is to develop a scientific way of learning. It also develop student's awareness and concern for scientific issues in personal,social,environmental and technological contexts. Science and human population run parallel.Scientific discoveries and inventions have changed the face of this planet. This message was applied and conveyed in the inauguration of science club on 16th of July 2014.Under the guidance of in charges of the club,the students successfully portraits the role played by science in day to day life.
8) Health and Wellness Club:Healthy person can have a balanced livelihood.Welness is a vast term which involves health education leading to optimum diet in his life.It's meant for the development of young learner through systematic interventions to improve health knowledge,attitude skills and behaviour.The purpose of such education is to positively influence the health behaviour of individual and communities by improving the living and working condition that influence their health.
Media and IT club:The Holy Family Media and IT club was set up to equip students with necessary dispostion and skills that are essential in helping them communicate their ideas through different mediums.Students with a greater interest and talent would be able to further harness their skills in the media industry,while others would be equipped with skills that would be useful in their daily lives.The emergence of electronic Media in society has enabled us to tap on different platforms to communicate a single message.The media club in Holy Family intensely look towards students to exhibits the value of excellence,perseverance and team work
NSS Camp:In the history of Holy Family Convent Sr. Sec. School NSS Camp has been organized at Mugaliya Hat with 21 students . The day started with lot of enthusiasms .These 21 students were divided into 3 groups namely Ganga , Yamuna , Narmada . It was for the first time our school conducted such a wonderful activity. We were assigned the task of road cleaning, village survey etc. Various competition were conducted for the students of Govt. School.There was big rally after rally Nukkad Natak was presented giving message on girls education.
Other Clubs Are-:Art & Craft,Dance Club,Drama Club,Music Club,Scout & Guide,Cubs & Bulbuls