Fee-Terms and Conditions for Online Payments
Terms and conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.All payments are subjected to the following conditions.
- All payments are in Indian Rupees. The Holy Family Convent Sr. Sec.School, Bhopal reserves the right to change the fees as per government directions.
- Your payment will normally reach the the Holy Family Convent Sr. Sec.School Bhopal account within one day.
- The Holy Family Convent Sr. Sec.School Bhopal is not responsible for any delay in receipt of the fee payment due to incorrect account number or incorrect personal details. The School also cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- In no event will the Holy Family Convent Sr. Sec.School, Bhopal be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract,tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The Holy Family Convent Sr. Sec.School Bhopal is not directly involved in the online payment but through service provider (Worldline South Indian Bank).
- In the event that the student does not receive confirmation with in 14 days of making the payment it is the responsibility of the student to check with the The Holy Family Convent Sr. Sec.School Bhopal that the payment has been accepted.
- The student shall remain responsible for the Tuition Fees until such as the time confirmation as referred to above is received from the Holy Family Convent Sr. Sec.School Bhopal in relation to each of these and any outstanding amounts owed to the Holy Family Sr.Sec. School, Bhopal.
- The Holy Family Convent Sr. Sec.School Bhopal holds no responsibility for incorrect ot no longer correct statements, quotes or descriptions and there by excludes liability for any losses resulting from such wrong information.
- Further, the Holy Family Convent Sr. Sec.School Bhopal has every right to bring about legal action on students who misuse/ alter/ reproduce/ information available on the website