Aims & Objectives
1) To provide a rich, stimulating and caring environment in which the child feels happy, safe, secure and confident.
2) To help all children to be happy, confident and enthusiastic learners. To encourage creative, enquiring minds. To enable each child to reach their full potential by fostering self esteem and a sense of achievement.
3) To encourage the development of skills and attitudes to promote lifelong learning. To provide high quality teaching and learning experiences to enable all children to achieve highest possible standards in all areas of the curriculum which is broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated and also meets the needs of all children with special educational needs.
4) To continuously review and monitor our practice to raise standards.To respect and care for the school environment and local community
5) To ensure equal opportunities for all pupils. To foster an awareness of acceptable standards of work, attitude and behaviour, both in and out of school.
6) To ensure that discrimination on any ground is not tolerated. To foster good relationships between the home and school, welcoming parents into the school and encourage them to work in partnership and harmony with the staff. To always be reflective and evaluative for constant improvement